Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Xanax Vs Valiu7m Xanax Vs Tranax... Unmarked Yellow Pill, Scored On One Side?

Xanax vs Tranax... unmarked yellow pill, scored on one side? - xanax vs valiu7m

I recently lost my insurance and could not fulfill my prescriotion Xanax. "I looked online and bought, but has come to India? It is a yellow pill, white on one side and scored on the other side, but no identifiable ingredients. "I do not know much about the international pharmaceutical ... But India has the so-called Tranax. Is it possible to identify this pill? Perhaps an India RDP or what?

1 comments:

astrickl... said...

I am a nurse and light yellow, round forward Xanax.
But I always wear a pharmacist and say you have a recipe that is different from the pharmacy to go too often. (She did not say where) and get someone who specializes these things ... You should always check if you are not sure!

Good luck!

Post a Comment