Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bad Taste In Mouth After Using Zippo I Have Had A Terrible Taste In My Mouth For Several Months (not From Bad Breath). What Could Be Causing This?

I have had a terrible taste in my mouth for several months (not from bad breath). What could be causing this? - bad taste in mouth after using zippo

He seems to have a dry mouth. I try to drink plenty of water and chew gum incessantly rid of bad taste. I noticed that some foods have a strange taste. I brush my teeth several times dayand used mouthwash, but still a bad taste in a few minutes after use. These days I feel like my tongue swells up. It even seems kind of white. I took a drug Enablex for bladder problems and thought it might be the cause. I stopped to drink for a few weeks, but saw no change. It makes me crazy and I know what are the causes and how to get rid of the horrible taste.

6 comments:

TJTB said...

You should consult your doctor. It may well be the cure. It may be long enough to see a difference. Tell your doc and he calls. There may be an alternative to med as the most effective and to alleviate the problem.

Cheryl E said...

Drugs can cause this problem. Sounds like yeast or thrush .. how it is when called into the mouth. the drug can cause, or one or two rounds of antibiotics ... even for some time. Excess sugar and starch in the ration. without reducing ... As for the medicine if it does not cure the cause of the problem by yourself ... Eat plenty of low-fat yogurt ... ... ... Blood sugar buying a good brand of pro-biotic and take with each meal and at bedtime for one month ... Yes, you have a lot of saddles, but that's what you need ... Take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in my throat about three times per day as well. This will help your body to produce pH values again ... Remember that this will not be alone, because you are taking drugs that were Cau Maysed to ..

Mncowboy... said...

Hey, you should consult your doctor immediately, there may be various reasons, 1) could be another side effect of the drug that were or could be a cavity or abscess, or other mouth desease development and your body is alarming, please contact your doctor may be something serious, but soon began to be corrected

aloneing... said...

Hello, I was anemic too bad for a while, and my doctor told me that a side effect of the desire to eat, ice and dust the whole time has been. If it sounds like he has, I suggest you go to the doctor and have done some blood tests. I know it's not funny, but at least he could see where the iron level and if that is what is causing the problem. My doctor told me (on iron tablets 2 tablets per day are small, they have a problem at all) and just another medical examination, and I am much better but still not at 100%. Good luck!

julie841... said...

Some form of gum disease.

essentia... said...

so that we can all sit here and think we are blue in the face, it causes many to describe how to get it. A time to see a doctor and find out.

Post a Comment