Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pokemon Silver Stops Saving My Pokemon Silver Doesnt Save But My Poke Yellow Does?

My pokemon silver doesnt save but my poke yellow does? - pokemon silver stops saving

I stopped playing games for yellow and silver over 6 months and when he played for the first time that the money from my previous motherboard and 4 yellow I need to catch only two Mew ..... .. When I started playing yellow wuz a good start, but the game because of money ... saved game is new and is the first time to work, but when I tried to repeat them over my old file

2 comments:

мαиια¢נσ... said...

This happened to my cousin's game, the problem is that the game a little bit is loaded into the battery if the game is played. If you do not play for a long time is running out, and the file deleted. Try the game for an extended period, it should work.
I hope that helped

dark_pow... said...

Sometimes when you leave a game without protection against dust and wind, the data may be damaged. I'm for it, try what sorry, but keep in an airtight container or locked in the business-GB game.

Post a Comment