Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Index Of Funny Boobs Guys Would U Date Me? REPOST WITH PICTURE AND BAD QUALITIES?

Guys would u date me? REPOST WITH PICTURE AND BAD QUALITIES? - index of funny boobs

I can cap an average, medium tits, wide hips, narrowish size.

I have a very good character: acceptance, fun, a bit stupid and slow, but not stupid), but may help if I want to be. Naturally high (everyone says I act when I am free) drug talkitive and love!

Give your honest opinion. Do not be afraid to brutile. Thank you!




uh ok heres a MySpace Pictures occur. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ...


ok bad qualities drift far enough, if I 2 i or urine in the face, but only if u have ur whole dry lips *****, freaky ears, as they say, my friends, singing a lot, even if I have a terrible voice. Some have a deep voice. a merry smile, terrible if I show my teeth.

1 comments:

lloyd d said...

If you are really a great man. It is better to go to a dating site. There are many answers online on Yahoo, but it was never designed to connect singles together

Post a Comment