Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Turmeric Stain How Do I Remove A Turmeric Stain From My Carpet?

How do I remove a turmeric stain from my carpet? - turmeric stain

Dampen the stain w / hot water and half vinegar and half mix.
Stir in 1T. Shampoo and 1 T. baking powder
Rub this mixture on the old stain with a toothbrush.
Pat extra moisture, then rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Pat moisture to others and let it dry.
Repeat if necessary.
If the sum of the mat is flat after cleaning, use the tip of the vacuum-gin.
Good luck!

2 comments:

Chester p said...

I do not think you can, turmeric is used for the dyeing of textiles.

sergeant... said...

If something can do, I recommend the biological purification LOC.
http://klarsen6.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=E0001
when it comes to stubborn stains simply can not beat! and cheaper, because their ambassadors focused on the positive side, if it does not work, is 6 months for a full refund! Detergents are pious and good.

Post a Comment