Sunday, January 17, 2010

Steal Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Stockholm Syndrome- Will It Work On A Woman?

Stockholm Syndrome- will it work on a woman? - steal syndrome more condition_symptoms

I am totally bored and stressedout my mind if any of these questions to pontificate.

You know the brides, "Classic Seven for Seven Brothers," I saw the other day, and I found it fascinating.

The scene where the 6 fly single women who, like brothers and sisters, even if they are wooed, or if the feeling is mutual, the winter with these men, to "spend the opening spot.
But by that time, women have fallen in love with these brothers.

My question to you:
Could this ever happening in the world today? This exact situation? If you find this offensive question, it is remembered as one of the best family films ever elected. And lines of the most important films of all time AFI.

3 comments:

heart o' gold said...

James, this is not a healthy alternative to examine the data.

L.J. said...

I'll let you kidnap me! Let's fall in love this winter. After thawing, you can help me cut the grass!

Jim T said...

Yes, but only if it Scandinavian.

Post a Comment