Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Slut Msn Add Slutty Girl On Msn...=D?

Slutty girl on msn...=D? - slut msn add

Hey, I tried to add this contact on MSN, and scored another person by accident. It looks like a review of your fucking hi5:

http://hi5.com/friend/p242876494--M% EC% B ...

Now I am too "good" girls, a good way to talk to a Horny Girl how can I ask to spend the usual time ... If I get answers from people 15 years or so hot that the date is best sluts: D

I just want something else I'm trying jeje 15 btw

3 comments:

Calgon take me away said...

Your link does not work, but even if that is what I am sure that does not want the girl that the caller a bitch. "Exactly 15 years. Old? Stick with a good girl, you're whole life ahead of experiment.

hellpful... said...

Dude moved his head Dick
and get over yourself:)
If you love this girl - for good reasons
Then just talk to her, would be like any other, a young female
Daughter is not like another kind - there are still people: D
If you just want sex, and then andd it is unclear whether what they say is a whore, then she will give you what you want
Good luck
of 15yroldchick

Rj said...

lol kid ... You should try not to put their skills to get the focus that Pluss s! Utty girls probably HIV, you do not want. Just go with the G @ y p0rn

Post a Comment